Good morning Agents, 

I have managed to create slowly slowly some more UNCLE BADGES, but I am still behind...since until today we have reached around 9500 members.

I haven't found a solution , yet, on how to automatically run numbers .....

Due to facebook outage my account is still closed...until FB reviews my driving license ...

So, I have to wait until they send me an email with recovery procedure.

In case you wish to contact me:

USE:  the email of our group: demos_dimis@yahoo.com

or 

skaramerou56@gmail.com 

and use the chat room .


I WISH TO WELCOME ALL THE NEW MEMBERS and thank them for their trust, I know I have too much work to do after the recovery....and give each one of you your UNCLE CODE NUMBER which corresponds to your UNCLE BADGES.....

So, stay tuned....

HAVE A NICE THURSDAY.......

Sissy Karamerou 


Comments